top of page

The H + W Mühlenwerke

The imposing mill complex  consists of a residential and caretaker's house, mill building and cell storage facility. The mill works were founded in 1906. The new mill building was erected in 1928 and the large silo building in 1934. In 1961 flour production was stopped. From then on, the focus was on animal feed production. The mill is a listed building. The technical equipment in the mill has been completely preserved, including a bucket elevator from 1906. In 2020, the property was offered for sale for 450,000 euros.

bottom of page